CSNVA Membership Terms And Conditions
- There is no formal obligation to fly using the online network, however, we do require you to register with IVAO or VATSIM network.
- Please make sure you enter your correct network ID on the application form. (Applications submitted with an incorrect network ID will be rejected).
- Virtual China Southern Airlines operates a 30 day active flying policy which means pilots must fly at least one flight every 30 days.
- Pilots who are inactive after the 30 day period may be removed without notice from the rosters.
- If pilot unable to met the 30 day active flying requirement, please submit a absent form before your been set inactive, However if you did submit absent form, we will switch you to inactive automatically and switch back when you back on duty.
- Absence only valid 180 days, if you still unable to fly after 180 days, please submit another absent form.
- CSCARS is the unique ACARS log tool for China Southern Virtual Airline.
- Accelerated Time is NOT permissible while using CSCARS client.
- Flight Planning is required for all flights at China Southern Virtual Airline.